What's new

Last day to decide on 4 or 4s

wingzfan61

Reaction score
So I need an opinion from you guys. I had a 4s on Sprint, switched to AT&T and decided to get the 32 gig 4 so I could have more storage at the same price (plus the 4 had been untetherered the day before). So I have till tomorrow to decide to keep the 4 or get the 4s. I do think I notice some speed differences, especially the camera. It feels like the 4 is a bit slower to respond etc. Siri doesnt mean crap to me but is noce to have. I guess my question is would you swap the 32 gig 4 for a 32 gig 4s or keep that extra hundred bux.

Also I understand the JB "should" be out soon but if I gotta run stock for another month Id go crazy.

wingzfan61 said:
So I need an opinion from you guys. I had a 4s on Sprint, switched to AT&T and decided to get the 32 gig 4 so I could have more storage at the same price (plus the 4 had been untetherered the day before). So I have till tomorrow to decide to keep the 4 or get the 4s. I do think I notice some speed differences, especially the camera. It feels like the 4 is a bit slower to respond etc. Siri doesnt mean crap to me but is noce to have. I guess my question is would you swap the 32 gig 4 for a 32 gig 4s or keep that extra hundred bux.

Also I understand the JB "should" be out soon but if I gotta run stock for another month Id go crazy.

Get the 4s way much better
If your worrying about storage your still getting the 4s 32.

Naw storage will be the same 32g. I guess my main question was whether its my imagination or is the 4s that much faster?

wingzfan61 said:
Naw storage will be the same 32g. I guess my main question was whether its my imagination or is the 4s that much faster?

Well of course 4s is faster it has an A5 chip and iPhone 4 an A4 chip

itSs.bObO said:
i had 2 iphone 4 and sold 2 of them and got 4s so whats that tell u hahahaha

Hmmm Iphone4 is not that bad compared to 4s. U find it difficult to differentiate. 4 speed is ok for a phone I guess. I haven't even used half of my 32gb. But it all boils down to why u want it. For storage? Same. Speed? Better.

Speed mainly. Just trying to justify blowing another 100 bucks lol

If you're really not worried about whether you have Siri or not, then stick with the 4 and save your $100 to put towards the 5 when it comes out.

I agree with this post ^^ but the 4S for me I would think about buying it for the 64GB version but since you only need 32 then the 4 should be fine and there is not really much difference in them.. the 4S basically has ipad 2 insides apart from siri and the 8mp camera where as the 4 has a A4 chip instead of A5 and 5mp vs 8mp camera and siri that is still in beta stages any way and there is a jailbreak for the 4S now