What's new

Jailbreaking Methods for iPhone

Thank so much darkstar, so no hope for him for untethered jb. That sucks, guess he just has to wait. Thanks again for the super fast response.

Bhinton said:
Thank so much darkstar, so no hope for him for untethered jb. That sucks, guess he just has to wait. Thanks again for the super fast response.

Your welcome! He should be able to do an untethered jailbreak after iOS 5 releases. It'll probably be 3 weeks to a month after iOS 5 goes public. Maybe sooner! :D Though it's doubtful.

Last edited:
Bhinton said:

Your welcome! He should be able to do an untethered jailbreak after iOS 5 releases. It'll probably be 3 weeks to a month after iOS 5 goes public. Maybe sooner! :D Though it's doubtful.

So there is some hope to an untethered JB for my 4.2.10? I just had my 4.2.8 phone replaced because the battery was awful,and they gave me a new phone with 4.2.10.

No hope at all, you just have to wait on iOS 5 and see what happen then

Kinda new to all this guys, so bare with me. So if I understand correctly from all the posts, my 3Gs with 4.3.5 cannot be jailbroken (untethered) at all at this time? Thanks.

Sweet deal! This thread is super helpful. Thanks for the hard work and thanks for your time in updating this thread. Can't wait for a iOS 5 JB!

Wont be long now Ferrari :)... love the username and avatar

Interesting considering that nobody has mentioned it for the 4s yet, that I can see.

Gevey Supreme and Gevey Pro Plus are counterfeit. There is NO way to unlock the iOS5 baseband right now.
$Screen shot 2011-10-18 at 7.02.35 PM.jpg

Last edited:
i have the iphone4 im guessing there is no untethered jailbreak for iOS5 yet?

ok, hopfully there is one released in the couple of weeks,, i need to upgrade my OS to get my email working properly again (according to Bell tech support)

we will see, some times jailbreaks take months and other times the jailbreaks have been released the same day as the firmware was released