What's new

jailbreak 4.2.9 just got the iphone 4 today

Ok. Guess I'll continue to wait for an update that impresses

Sent from my iP4 while cranking the flyest GoGo bands! DC/MD

I'm not sure about this but I think both 4.2.9 for CDMA and 4.3.4 for GSM are not jailbreakable or at least at the moment. Infect those version was release by apple to close the vulnerabilities in the previous iOS which allow easy jailbreak, thing users doesn't know and of course apple is aware about it is that 90% of the user will upgrade thinking that they can jailbreak these ones as well and of course the will not be able to. Also in case these upgrade happen to be jailbreakable, then apple will make rules harder within the future iOS release making sure that they will not be jailbreakable any more. But I think that even though impossible is nothing, the dev-team is not going to focus on these iOS 4.2.9 and 4.3.4 since the iOS 5 is around the conner and will be release soon and the dev-team is actively working on it to make sure that it will be untethered jailbreakable after it's official release.

Dont JB unless you like having problems!!!

Before i got my Verizon Iphone i was so Anti-Apple/MAC ever since i jailbroke it ive fallen in love with it, u probably just have no idea how to use it once you've jailbroken it

iH8sn0w iH8sn0w
iOS 4.2.9 doesn't look good for CDMA iPhone 4 users. It seems to have finally patched @pod2g's hfs untether used in 4.2.x.
12 hours ago

iH8sn0w iH8sn0w
iOS 4.2.9 doesn't look good for CDMA iPhone 4 users. It seems to have finally patched @pod2g's hfs untether used in 4.2.x.
12 hours ago

I wouldn't even upgrade to those iOS.

Back