What's new

itunes and a new laptop

jallen355

Reaction score
So I p/u my new iphone. Update my itunes in my laptop. Sync everything up and I'm loving life. Next day the hard drive in my laptop decides to spin to pieces...literally. Now I know what happens when your place you laptop on a steel table with a large hidden magnet underneath....:( Oh well, it was old and I'd been nursing her along for way to long now.

So I have a new laptop coming now. I know I'll have to download itunes to it. Can I just plug my phone into the new laptop with a fresh copy of itunes in it and count on my phone to synch the itunes in it? Or, am I going to have issues with what would seem to be a second itunes equipped computor. Can I simply "authorize this computor" in my new itunes on my new laptop and then synch with no issue?

Thanks in advance for any guidance for an irookie...

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
p/u?

well you will need to add all the files back in your playlist and authorise your pc for the purchased apps, i dont think you will have a prob

OP
J

jallen355

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks

p/u = pickup...

Forunatley I had doen a recent backup on my laptop and beings my itunes/iphone are relatively new I only had my music files uploaded. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts