What's new

itunes and a new laptop

jallen355

Reaction score
So I p/u my new iphone. Update my itunes in my laptop. Sync everything up and I'm loving life. Next day the hard drive in my laptop decides to spin to pieces...literally. Now I know what happens when your place you laptop on a steel table with a large hidden magnet underneath....:( Oh well, it was old and I'd been nursing her along for way to long now.

So I have a new laptop coming now. I know I'll have to download itunes to it. Can I just plug my phone into the new laptop with a fresh copy of itunes in it and count on my phone to synch the itunes in it? Or, am I going to have issues with what would seem to be a second itunes equipped computor. Can I simply "authorize this computor" in my new itunes on my new laptop and then synch with no issue?

Thanks in advance for any guidance for an irookie...

p/u?

well you will need to add all the files back in your playlist and authorise your pc for the purchased apps, i dont think you will have a prob

Ok. Thanks

p/u = pickup...

Forunatley I had doen a recent backup on my laptop and beings my itunes/iphone are relatively new I only had my music files uploaded. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks again.