What's new

Laptop Win 10 won't recognize iPhone 11

fcchief

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 11 and up to about 4 months ago I could connect it to my Asus Laptop with no problem to transfer pics to my laptop. I don't know what happened but now my laptop does not recognize my iPhone.
I have tried deleting iTunes and the Apple Mobile Device Driver and reinstalling yet still cannot get it to synch up, even tried using bluetooth on my laptop and won't see the phone. I do see an AppleMobileDeviceService.exe when I browse Task Manager details. I am at my wits end since the only option I have is to attach my pics and videos to my email and send them (if not too large) to one of my other email accounts which is cumbersome and some are too large to transfer like that.
Hoping someone can help me figure this out. Much appreciated!!
fcchief (Pat)

I have an iPhone 11 and up to about 4 months ago I could connect it to my Asus Laptop with no problem to transfer pics to my laptop. I don't know what happened but now my laptop does not recognize my iPhone.
I have tried deleting iTunes and the Apple Mobile Device Driver and reinstalling yet still cannot get it to synch up, even tried using bluetooth on my laptop and won't see the phone. I do see an AppleMobileDeviceService.exe when I browse Task Manager details. I am at my wits end since the only option I have is to attach my pics and videos to my email and send them (if not too large) to one of my other email accounts which is cumbersome and some are too large to transfer like that.
Hoping someone can help me figure this out. Much appreciated!!
fcchief (Pat)
Could you try another connecting cable? The original may have a fault.