What's new

itunes pc to pc transfer

Chuck_bigalo

Reaction score
I need some help if possible with transferring itunes to a new laptop. Is it possible to transfer your itunes from one laptop to another and not lose all of your music and what not. I've been curious about this anyway when the day comes I need to upgrade my laptop. I know that you cannot connect your iphone to another computer with itunes without losing all of your music. Any help would be much appreciated.

I need some help if possible with transferring itunes to a new laptop. Is it possible to transfer your itunes from one laptop to another and not lose all of your music and what not. I've been curious about this anyway when the day comes I need to upgrade my laptop. I know that you cannot connect your iphone to another computer with itunes without losing all of your music. Any help would be much appreciated.

So my understanding, after reading a couple other threads, is if you upgrade your pc or laptop and therefore your itunes. There is no way to easily transfer all your music, including the the music you haven't bought through itunes, to your new console?