What's new

Its all about 3 UK

Not as good as Vodafone for 3G coverage.

Depends were you are and three signal is ccrraapp, but my internet will deal with anything quicker than most carriers

I use orange and always have great 3g coverage.. And thats with spending a good chunk of my day indoors right next to a golf course.. Where even some of the houses cant have SKY tv because they dont get a good enough signal.. I use a three dongle for my laptop too and that has great coverage in the same spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found here in Cambridge 3 signal is very poor and carriers like o2 is the way to go and voda if you dont mind paying extra

Ofcourse areas like that arent really too hot for contracts somebody told me im not sure if thats correct.

Ofcourse areas like that arent really too hot for contracts somebody told me im not sure if thats correct.

What do you mean?

GiffGaff is not bad, you get free calls and texts to any one on that network and true unlimited texts and 3g data but thats a iffy carrier that I dont think I would use even though its the cheapest (that uses the o2 network).

True 3 is all about the better phone for cheaper on pay monthly lol

I am on 3 with the one plan. I have a great signal all the time and an unlimited data plan that includes tethering. I have used vadafone and orange and had no end of trouble with them. 3 all the way.

enots27 said:
I am on 3 with the one plan. I have a great signal all the time and an unlimited data plan that includes tethering. I have used vadafone and orange and had no end of trouble with them. 3 all the way.

Ooohhhh yes too true

So far I'm loving 3 , I have unlimited data and don't have to pay extra for tethering , where I live I'm getting a Great signal, 3G is faster than what I had with orange and I get better coverage .because they delivered my iPhone 4s one day late they gave me a free bumper and £20 extra credit on my phone.i have the one plan too and the deal is so much better than the other networks, 2000 minutes,5000 texts and unlimited data for £35 good value for money.

So far I'm loving 3 , I have unlimited data and don't have to pay extra for tethering , where I live I'm getting a Great signal, 3G is faster than what I had with orange and I get better coverage .because they delivered my iPhone 4s one day late they gave me a free bumper and £20 extra credit on my phone.i have the one plan too and the deal is so much better than the other networks, 2000 minutes,5000 texts and unlimited data for £35 good value for money.

yeah 3 is one of two carriers that actually offer true unlimited 3G data, the rest say unlimited then cut you off at 500mb.. well actually they start charging you huge amounts of £.

with the GiffGaff network you get 800 minutes free unlimited texts to all networks or land lines and free GG to GG calls you can ring and then after an hour you have to hang up though but its still free to other users on the same network.. but you have to top up at least once in three months and unlimited data and all for £20 a month or even £10 but for £10 you get less minutes or you can pay £25 and get 1200 minutes but they do use the o2 network and there is many reasons not to go with them but if you are looking for cheap then they are the way to go as calls normally are 10p a minute and texts 6p and thats if you dont top up and get your monthly allowance for free texts..etc and they only offer pay as you go that you can top up online with credit card or with o2 vouchers..

but its the cheapest carrier I have come across that have some pretty good deals for the amount you pay. and you cant get phone deals but I always prefere to buy the phone with no sim and use any

They have pretty much the best pay monthly offer than any other carrier if you look around and find any better plans let me know people, I have a few contracts with 3 as it goes.

Im on 3 on payg and i get a really good deal each time i top up,i have no problem at home and in my area with coverage and its fast,customer service is great too,coverage is patchy tho,its the only thing that lets 3 down,il stick with it tho,it suits me.

Poisonivy said:
Im on 3 on payg and i get a really good deal each time i top up,i have no problem at home and in my area with coverage and its fast,customer service is great too,coverage is patchy tho,its the only thing that lets 3 down,il stick with it tho,it suits me.

Everything has issues, but 3 is the most convinent to NOT have that many about them which is a good thing, you can ring them whenever needed and they get any problem sorted out in no time with no problems, they must have sent the right scripts out to india :).