What's new

three mobile

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i have just been informed by 3 mobile that free stuff will now only last for 45days instead of the 90days that we had before,not happy about that,is anyone on a good pay as u go tarrif with another network?

i have just been informed by 3 mobile that free stuff will now only last for 45days instead of the 90days that we had before,not happy about that,is anyone on a good pay as u go tarrif with another network?

Free stuff in what sense?

iHolophyte

Free stuff in what sense?

iHolophyte
when you top up you get 300 texts(600 if you top up online)some free internet and free 3 to 3 calls,these lasted for 90 days but from march its going down to 45 days.

when you top up you get 300 texts(600 if you top up online)some free internet and free 3 to 3 calls,these lasted for 90 days but from march its going down to 45 days.

Ahhhh ok I see. I'm on contract with three so it doesn't apply to me. I still think three are the best network though. My contract beats any others out there.

iHolophyte

Ahhhh ok I see. I'm on contract with three so it doesn't apply to me. I still think three are the best network though. My contract beats any others out there.

iHolophyte
yes its looking like it still might be the cheapest tarriff even with the cut.

Just got myself a three pay & go sim to use whilst on holiday next month will use it to test out the network too.. If i like i will definatley be ditching my orange and switching to three at the end of my contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Just got myself a three pay & go sim to use whilst on holiday next month will use it to test out the network too.. If i like i will definatley be ditching my orange and switching to three at the end of my contract.

I ditched orange and went to three best decision I ever made. Three are the only ones where what they say you pay you pay without adding 20% VAT on top. I pay £35 and they said I pay £35 where as orange say you pay £35 but in fact your bill is £42. Does my head in that.

iHolophyte

i never had a contract phone,pay as u go aways suited my needs,when I'm at home my 4s uses my broadband connection,i keep meaning to join BT fon,must look into that.

i never had a contract phone,pay as u go aways suited my needs,when I'm at home my 4s uses my broadband connection,i keep meaning to join BT fon,must look into that.

I had BT and it's rubbish, says 3,000,000 hotspots or something like that, but could I find one? No. Also I was only able to connect 5 products to wifi. I'm now with sky and I can connect up to 199 products to wifi.

Contract suits me as I get 2,000 minutes and I'm on the phone all day every day. PayG wouldn't suit my needs.

iHolophyte

I ditched orange and went to three best decision I ever made. Three are the only ones where what they say you pay you pay without adding 20% VAT on top. I pay £35 and they said I pay £35 where as orange say you pay £35 but in fact your bill is £42. Does my head in that.

iHolophyte

Yeah that grinds my gears about being on contract the most. Didnt know three done this too thats another selling point for me. Main thing is the unlimited data.. I only get 500mb with orange :( also my signal has become POOR with orange over the past month.

Yeah that grinds my gears about being on contract the most. Didnt know three done this too thats another selling point for me. Main thing is the unlimited data.. I only get 500mb with orange :( also my signal has become POOR with orange over the past month.

I asked orange when I was with them I wanted unlimited data. £75 per month the quoted after 17 years with them. I said "Cya" Three offered unlimited to me for £35 inclusive of vat and I can also tether my daughters iPod and my wife's iPhone to it when we're outside our wifi. It's brilliant. Unlimited data and no fair usage. What more could you ask for.
No other carrier offers this. So my loyalty is now with three. 10.7GB I used last month which is a lot more than your average 500mb which orange offer and say, "You'll never go over this" yeah right!

iHolophyte

another thing i like about 3 is Skype,i need to get my husband a 3 phone then we can call for free.

another thing i like about 3 is Skype,i need to get my husband a 3 phone then we can call for free.

Yeah, or use your three to three free minutes. I get 5,000 that's 83 1/2 hours, or just short of 4 days constant Even I can't talk that much (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

I asked orange when I was with them I wanted unlimited data. £75 per month the quoted after 17 years with them. I said "Cya" Three offered unlimited to me for £35 inclusive of vat and I can also tether my daughters iPod and my wife's iPhone to it when we're outside our wifi. It's brilliant. Unlimited data and no fair usage. What more could you ask for.
No other carrier offers this. So my loyalty is now with three. 10.7GB I used last month which is a lot more than your average 500mb which orange offer and say, "You'll never go over this" yeah right!

iHolophyte

Thats awesome! Thats my main reason to have the unlimited so that soon as i copp the new ipad i can teather straight from my phone. How signal strength? I rarely manage 3/4 bars when off wifi it sucks.

Thats awesome! Thats my main reason to have the unlimited so that soon as i copp the new ipad i can teather straight from my phone. How signal strength? I rarely manage 3/4 bars when off wifi it sucks.

Signal is brilliant where ever I go. That was one of my concerns with three I heard their signal wasn't the best. But thus far I've had no issues at all.

027d2b10-a10c-23b6.jpg

That's my signal right now.

And 3G

5ec57fed-a172-2f4a.jpg

iHolophyte