What's new

Three UK

chriswoollett

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone had any experienc of the UK Three (3) network recently, they are doing a pretty good deal for an iPhone 4 and wanted to see how good the coverage was first. Heard some stories a few years ago that they wernt that good??

Cheers

Chris

Welcome,

I'm on 3. Can say in my experience they are much better than vodafone...!

o2 has the best deals though, free wifi 3g texts and calls all on pay as you go

3 was the best deal when I got mine in september. £30 a month for 600mins, unlimited 3 to 3 calls, texts and Internet...

thats contract and the calls are only free to other 3 users, on o2 its free to any land line or mobile free wifi and 3g on pay as you go.

but its much better then vodafones deals still though voda has the best coverage

Well best contract deal then. Lol. O2 have always been the best on payg. If I could of afforded the iPhone outright I would have got an unlocked one and an O2 sim.

3 is definatly better coverage in my area than vodafone...

Three are offering this at the moment:

£35 a month

The One Plan
  • £69 upfront cost
  • 2000 any network minutes
  • 5000 texts
  • 5000 Three-to-Three minutes
  • All-you-can-eat Data
Copied from their website
I cant afford to buy the phone either

Well that's not far off from what I'm getting. Only getting 600mins but that's still more than enough for me. Paying a fiver less an month...

Thought it sounded pretty good, think a caomparable one on Orange who im with at the moment would set me back more than double the monthly cost, but the phone is free??

I would pay the £69. Think about how much your going to save over the two years on the monthy cost.

Say it costs you £50 a month on orange for a similar deal. That's £15 a month extra. So after the 5th month your paying more already and still have 19 months to go...

exactly... its why i never get contract phones, including your phone bill every month and you get the same deals on pay as you go for £15-£20 a month that you dont have to top up, though you dont get the free calls and texts..etc

but that money can easily last a few months.

I am on vodafone UK
the signal is good in my area
My price plan is

£35.75 a month

300 mins
Unlimited texts
1024MB data
18 month contract

I think I could of got a better deal after reading through this thread but I would recommend Vodafone as a network to anyone.

I have the iPhone 4s on the following

T-Mobile UK
£35.75 a month
24 month contract
600 mins
500 texts but get free booster so chose unlimited texts
500mb Internet allowance

Anyone think this is ok?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Three are offering this at the moment:

£35 a month

The One Plan
  • £69 upfront cost
  • 2000 any network minutes
  • 5000 texts
  • 5000 Three-to-Three minutes
  • All-you-can-eat Data
Copied from their website
I cant afford to buy the phone either

That's the one I'm on. Best deal ever. The £35 includes VAT so it is £35 and not £40 like most carriers confuse you with. "Our price is £35" then forget to tell you 20% VAT on this. With the one plan too it's truly unlimited data with no fair usage. Calls to all networks and 01,02&03 numbers included in the 2000 mins. That's 33.3 hours per month! The signal is brilliant too never less than 4 bars. (manchester) I applaud three!

iHolophyte

not impressed with the low data allowance but most carriers have a low limit on data.

other then that I think it looks like a good deal