What's new

three mobile

very bad customer service, after they lied to me about being on a unlimited data connection and me actually only having 1GB and the guy thinking I would never notice made me decide to leave them..

3 do unlimited data and so do giffgaff, though GG uses the o2 network but it looks like they might be stopping the unlimited data soon as too many are abusing it and using over 50GB a month

That'd be me lol. No I actually use approx 15GB per month because I have my wife's and eldest daughters tethered to mine when we're out so they can use it as wifi through me. I'd like to see them try and stop mine as I'm contracted 😝 I love three just for their truly unlimited data package!

iHolophyte

Just topped up a pay & go sim ready to use next week for a week. Really impressed with the speed of 3g after a short trial using it. Think 3 will be the network i next go for once my contract is up. Mins and txts bundled onto the sim will i be able to use the abroad?

Just topped up a pay & go sim ready to use next week for a week. Really impressed with the speed of 3g after a short trial using it. Think 3 will be the network i next go for once my contract is up. Mins and txts bundled onto the sim will i be able to use the abroad?

You will be able to use abroad yes. But I'd give three a quick call just to clarify pricing. Customer service is great I'm sure they'll tell you the pros and cons of taking your sim away with you.

iHolophyte