What's new

Is this deal too good to be true?

I reckon its a scam and its not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

No reckoning about it. But the originator of this thread will more than likely do it then spend the next three months on here going on about how they were robbed. All we will say is, " We told ya so"

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
No reckoning about it. But the originator of this thread will more than likely do it then spend the next three months on here going on about how they were robbed. All we will say is, " We told ya so"

iHolophyte

A lot to be said about buying from a phone shop

bmahony said:
I reckon its a scam and its not worth it

I agree. Bet u 10 bucks that it's a scam.

iHolophyte said:
How can you bet him $10 when he already said its a scam (laughs out loud) you should be him 10 bucks it's not!

iHolophyte

He said he reckons its a scam, but he doesn't know for sure.

iHolophyte said:
Ahh yes well spotted. I'll have you the bet to make things interesting. I'll bet you it isn't then for a tenner *shakes hand*

iHolophyte

I'm sure it's a scam. So you have to believe that it's not a scam. Suck it!

ALRIGHT GUYS!!! so I me the guy today at a mcdonalds. He arrived 1 hour late, but I understand why. He came all the way fromt he city (Chicago) on a bus :/ I felt bad that he came all the way out there. The phone was in 100% brand spanking new condition, 32gb locked to ATT. Charger was still wrapped in original packaging. Only thing missing was the headphones which he was using, I told him he could keep them. Took it to ATT and transferred my contacts over, doesn't look like its a stolen phone, they would have said something at ATT. Overall, $400 for a basically brand new 32gb 4S?? WHAT A DEAL! Thanks for all the input and for looking out for me guys! GLAD TO BE BACK IN THE APPLE FAMILY!!!!!!!

braz989 said:
ALRIGHT GUYS!!! so I me the guy today at a mcdonalds. He arrived 1 hour late, but I understand why. He came all the way fromt he city (Chicago) on a bus :/ I felt bad that he came all the way out there. The phone was in 100% brand spanking new condition, 32gb locked to ATT. Charger was still wrapped in original packaging. Only thing missing was the headphones which he was using, I told him he could keep them. Took it to ATT and transferred my contacts over, doesn't look like its a stolen phone, they would have said something at ATT. Overall, $400 for a basically brand new 32gb 4S?? WHAT A DEAL! Thanks for all the input and for looking out for me guys! GLAD TO BE BACK IN THE APPLE FAMILY!!!!!!!

What the hell I was wrong. Well you're one lucky guy. Good luck!

Good for you. I totally thought it was a scam.

What the hell I was wrong. Well you're one lucky guy. Good luck!
Haha thanks! What a deal, right???! I would have waited for my contract to just go up, which is soon, but I want to save it for the iPhone 5 in the future.

Last edited:
wow! Glad you got that worked out. I had to be with the crowd - did not believe it was legit. Glad you got it connected to the ATT network and you are up and running. Welcome back to the family ;)

wow! Glad you got that worked out. I had to be with the crowd - did not believe it was legit. Glad you got it connected to the ATT network and you are up and running. Welcome back to the family ;)
Thank you! It feels good! My atrix 4g android phone was just too buggy and sluggish.. even though it was dual core! The iphone screen looks WAY nicer, and the phone does not randomly crash and restart a million times like my android did. Organizing and getting all the apps I want are going to take a bit haha.