What's new

Is this deal too good to be true?

braz989 said:
This guy is taking really long to text back, hoping to meet up soon... will keep everyone posted!

Maybe he really got swindled there;)

SOOOOO he ended up backing out because he couldn't get a ride or some BS. He said we can meet tomorrow. I am going to give him one last chance, then I have another guy lined up for a white excellent condition 16gb iphone 4s also for $400. See you guys tomorrow!

wow!!! Please be carefull, we lost some money when we thought we could buy a realy cheap new iphone 4... we handed the man 84 euro's and he never showed up! We searched on some furum, and we found out that he cheated a lot of people! We were verry luckey, he only cheated us for 84 euro's! Most off the people were cheated for 300 euro! (Which is US 284 dollar)
We learned a lot that day!!! Good luck!

wow!!! Please be carefull, we lost some money when we thought we could buy a realy cheap new iphone 4... we handed the man 84 euro's and he never showed up! We searched on some furum, and we found out that he cheated a lot of people! We were verry luckey, he only cheated us for 84 euro's! Most off the people were cheated for 300 euro! (Which is US 284 dollar)
We learned a lot that day!!! Good luck!
Its a bit different here though, I actually meet up with the person and make the exchange. The only thing to worry about is getting a broken phone or getting robbed haha, but that is why I bring friends with me.

braz989 said:
SOOOOO he ended up backing out because he couldn't get a ride or some BS. He said we can meet tomorrow. I am going to give him one last chance, then I have another guy lined up for a white excellent condition 16gb iphone 4s also for $400. See you guys tomorrow!

Forget about it and check out the white one. It's also a low price so keep your guard up.

You have to realize that there are people on Craigslist that have no intention to buy or sell anything but to just waste people's time.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

So I am about to meet up with someone from craigslist in a few hours. He is offering the an ATT iphone 4S 32gb for $400. Excellent condition, only thing used are the headphones. What can I check out on the phone to make sure it works and isn't stolen? I mean come one.. $400 for a 32gb 4S???

I wouldn't trust anyone to meet up with $400 in my pocket and buy a phone I don't know anything about. Use your $400 and go into a shop and buy one!

iHolophyte

iNurse said:
yes the seller told him he could not get a ride.. supposedly meeting back up today... i would be so leery

I reckon its a scam and its not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net