What's new

IPod Touch Won't Download Apps

I have I usb flash drive that plugs in to my iPhone that does the job for me also we have a N.A.S drive might be worth looking in to as I use that too

Which flash drive do you have? Is it user friendly? Does it easily and quickly save all pictures in the same order that they are saved on camera roll? What is NAS drive?

that’s the great benefit of it.
https://www.google.com/settings/dashboard
I believe that opening this link should show you any google apps you have and buy clicking on the various arrows will show you the content.
Google Dashboard.

If l am wrong J.A. Or someone will correct me shortly.

that’s the great benefit of it.
https://www.google.com/settings/dashboard
I believe that opening this link should show you any google apps you have and buy clicking on the various arrows will show you the content.
Google Dashboard.

If l am wrong J.A. Or someone will correct me shortly.

Thanks. When I open the app it always says it is still backing up XXXX photos. At some point surely it should be done backing them up, right? Then I opened the link I saw 12200 of my pictures in the reverse order I have them on my camera roll (newest pictures first). Yet I have 16200 pictures on my camera roll. So I don’t know what happened to the other 4000 pictures or why they weren’t backed up on Google Photos? Or even which ones I am missing?

You could try to stop the downloading. Then check the assistant this will help you, also l normally get a message to clear photos that have been downloaded twice.
Also to clear the archive. Have you checked your iCloud as yet as suggested?

From what I just saw it appear they run about $25 and up. Plugs right into bottom of phone. Pretty neat!!

I’m in the uk so there about £30 over here but there awesome

Which flash drive do you have? Is it user friendly? Does it easily and quickly save all pictures in the same order that they are saved on camera roll? What is NAS drive?

Sorry about the late reply i have the Sandisk one and it has its own app very user friendly

A N.A.S drive is a cloud but it is at your own home and connected to your WiFi network so all you have to pay is the initial amount for the N.A.S it is called network attached storage I love mine and have a 3tb one