What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!
I think I will wait and see if the iphone 6 is radically different from the iphone 5s,or if there are only cosmetic changes!I will decide after seeing all the reviews.

I got my iPhone 5 May of last year, so I'm not eligible for an upgrade... I am interested in seeing what all the "true" differences are though...

its-contest-time-banner.gif

Will upgrade to iphone 6 large version in September please. iPhone 4 screen bit small for me!

Last edited:
I'm going to keep my 5s for a while. I'm not sure the changes warrant replacement.

I will definitely be getting the new Iphone! I can't wait. Looking forward to a bunch of new features and hopefully a longer lasting battery!

I have the 4s, and it's definitely time for an upgrade, so I'll wait to see the reviews of the 6 before deciding between the 5 and 6.

Hoping to if it seems to be not giant sized. I think I prefer not so large for a phone. Maybe the 4.7" rumur would be fine. Have a 4s now so about due for one.

I'm due for an upgrade to my iPhone 5 in September, so I'm going to check out all the features of the 6 before I decide.

I, too, will be waiting until my current contract is up (April 2015) to upgrade to the iPhone 6.

I am planning on an upgrade- typically sit out one generation, so I will be upgrading my iPhone 5. I am also very interested in the anticipated smart watch!

I would like to get the new iPhone 6 ASAP the moment is available to upgrade my iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.