What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

I plan on getting a new iPhone 6. The question is, the 4.7" or the 5.5"? I've been waiting for a larger screen. Now I hope that the larger battery rumors are also true. The battery life has never been a great selling point of iPhones.

I'll be upgrading to the 6. I currently have the 4s and love it! My wife has a 5 and I'm not impressed with it, so, my expectations are high for the 6. Either way, I can't wait!

Count me in. I'm getting the iPhone 6 as soon as it's available, even if I have to stand in LINE!!!

Would like to have one, currently have iPhone4S and it's getting harder and harder to find assessories... Need a new iPhone case and iPhone4 cord charger but it's hard to find one that's good

Plan on upgrading to the new iPhone 6 but will have to sell my iPhone 5 first! Would love to win a $50 Amazon gift card!!!

I'm in desperate need of an upgrade. I'm still on the 4. But I don't want to loose my unlimited data

i'm actually still using my iphone 3gs because it's still working perfectly, so i have no plans to buy the new one yet :)

Right now I plan on keeping my iphone 5s. I had a 4s and waited for the 5s to upgrade. I plan to do the same this round. I am not sure i want a larger phone.

I probably will but it won't be when it first comes out let someone else iron out the bugs. I want to see the real thing and not just rumors..

I have an iPhone 5 and I'm going to be placing an order for the 6 the minute that Apple opens the floodgates. I'll do it online cuz I can't handle waiting in line very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.