What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

Upgrading to iPhone 6 when contract expires Feb '15. If there is a 5" and 5.5" model, wonder if the bigger one will fit in your front pocket like my iPhone 5?

I started with your very first iPhone. I have the 5. I'll have the 6 as soon as you're ready to ship!

Still running with my 4s. Just waiting till the 6 launches. Definitely I interested in the 5.5" unit.

I plan to buy the large version of the iPhone 6 refurbished by Apple if it has the full warranty & is discounted $50 or more.

got a year left on my iphone 5 so will probably wait, but thanks for the voucher lol

I may get an iPhone 6, if it has a 5.5 inch screen AND text reflow comes back!!!!! otherwise I will stick with android until android phones disable text reflow also like apple did (samsung phones also disable text reflow BUT you can get other web browsers to do it But my bookmarks won't sync with them soo) then get a 5.5 inch iPhone only.

We are so due for new iPhones. We have the iPhone 5, but never purchased the 5S. Upgrading to a 6 seems like the perfect choice!!!

Although I just recently got my iPhone 5s, I've decided I can't resist all of the features on the iPhone 6! I will definitely be getting mine in September!! :D

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

• You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

I'm not sure if I'm going to get the new iPhone 6. It depends on how big the screen is. I'm hoping the screen is bigger and there are some really great new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.