What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes I plan on upgrading to the larger style if available - I have an iPhone 4 so I really need and want the new iPhone!

There's an iPhone 6 waiting with my name on it... and daughter very anxiously waiting to get her hands on my 5s :-D

its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

I'll be in the draw please. Can't decide on the phone yet. Need more info. Thanks for the offer.

I will be upgrading to the new Iphone 6, but will probably wait a little while. I am looking forward to what this as well as IOS 8 will bring :)

its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

I'm waiting. Let them get all the kinks out of it first. Plus, it's not yet "My Time". Eventually, though

I'm due an upgrade so I'm definitely getting the iPhone 6, although I'll wait until the 5.5" version comes out.

I just got my 5s a couple of months ago. I'll be waiting.

I was planning on getting the smaller iphone 6 as I really don't like big phones, but I read somewhere that the small one won't have the sapphire glass and the was kind of a deal breaker for me. I'm using the 5 right now and am way over due for an upgrade so I might just go to the 5s instead.

I'm one more guy with a year to go on my contract. I am interested to see how I like the feel of the larger format, but my next one is another year away.

I may wait a few days after the 6 is available to see how it goes, but I'll definitely be getting one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.