What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

Honestly, my iPhone 5S works just fine for me. Personally, I am just going going to wait for something that is a little more earth-shattering. Not enough difference for me to upgrade to the 6.

Last year I asked my wife if she wanted to upgrade from her iPhone 4 to a 5 or 5s. Her decision to wait for the 6 was enough for me to keep my 4. We are planning on getting the 6 as soon as we can. To top this off my wife's 4 got covered in sweat last weekend when we (both over 55) participated in a 5k benefit run. Her iPhone 4 is no longer working properly. That's one more reason to upgrade to the iPhone 6.
The closest phone store is 45 minutes away. Luckily the city is small and we won't have to stand in line.

I have another year on my THREE year Telus contract here in Canada. I'd love a new iPhone6 but unsure on what the screen sizes are going to do to the overall size of the phone itself. I do like the rumours about the camera and a number of the new upgrades.

Will try get iPhone 6 to use and for development testing :)

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

• You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

I think the iPhone 6 is the most anticipated smartphone yet. Roll on the 5.0 inch screen !!o

image.jpg Nope! I am more than satisfied with my 4S. My only complaint is I wish I had more than 16 GB. Other than that, it does everything I need. Ask me when the iPhone 7 or 8 comes along. I'm sure that won't be long.

Now…stare at this and repeat: "Amazon gift card for Dr Talk".
image.jpg

i do plan to buy Iphone 6

An upgrade is available on 9/9/2015 so I've got another year to use my 5S.

I really love this phone so it's ok!

I would like to change for the iPhone 6 but i bought recently à mophie battery and i know it won't fit with the new design of iPhone 6. Currently have an iPhone 5.

Thanks

i have iphone 5 an sure i would like to have iphone 6 >>>
but in my country the price's goes high and high >>
i am from syria
thanx

Iphone 4 here, since 2010. Replaced screen, replaced home and power buttong and still going. The time I changed the two buttons, the tech guy, broke the volume buttons and vibration cable...

In short, I am definetely getting the iphone 6, the 4.7 inch model. this baby wont last any longer, and its very slow on ios 7.

Thanks for the opportunity to win something.

Yes!!! Definitely getting the IPhone 6!!!Been using Samsung and ready for a change!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.