What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my iPhone 5 when it first came out and may very well upgrade once I see the new version

i've had my iphone 4s for over 2 years and since 6 is my favorite number i will definitely be be upgrading to the iphone 6.

I'm up for an upgrade so I'll be upgrading to the 6. If the big screen comes out with the 4.7 I'll get the larger one otherwise I'll get 4.7.

My wife told me the other day I could use her upgrade to get the iPhone 6, so yes I will be getting one and giving my 5S to her.

My current iPhone is working great. I don't see any reason to upgrade yet. I will wait.

I wish I could -- just got a new contract with my 5S, though, so will have to wait 18 more months for an upgrade!

I have a 5; wife has 5s so I get the 6 when it comes out. Can't wait.

So far I'm on my 3rd iPhone 5S.
This latest one is a 64GiG on it's second screen now.
(I know, I know, I am pretty rough on my stuff.)
I have tried and tested many different phones over the past 20 odd years, but my current iPhone 5S is by far my favourite cell phone of all time.
The iPhone 5S is an AWESOME phone.
Currently, I think it has no rival and I am really excited for the launch of the iPhone 6.
I will most definitely be getting an iPhone 6

I wish I could, but I my iPhone 5 decided to crap out on me last month, so I just got my iPhone 5s so I'll have to sit it out, My boyfriend is on my plan though, and he is eligible for an upgrade in July 2015, and he's perfectly happy with his Galaxy S3 so I may just use his upgrade then ;)

I just got the 5s, and need to be jailbroken. Pangu is great. No 6 for me.

I'm good w/ my 5 for now... Unless I find a sweet deal like when I upgraded from my 4 to 5... Caught a sale for &149 and sold the old one through Gazelle for $200... Was a no brainier to upgrade

I'll probably wait until they iron out the snags - or the shopping urge overtakes me!

Status
Not open for further replies.