What's new

iphone4s transefer 50 widlife pic then75 cars pic only get 75mix pic istead of 125

IMAD13

Reaction score
HI THE IPHONE 4S THE WORST PHONE IVE EVER HAD transfer photos from i tunes to my phone say 50 pic of wildlife great then another 75 pic of cars not so great the phone thinks i have all ready 50 pic i olny do 25 so instead of ending up with 50 wildlife and 75 of cars a total 125 i end up with a mix of wildlife and cars all 75.
anyone got any answers.

Last edited:
The rule in iTunes is, if there's a check beside a song, picture, book, app, etc.,it will put it on the iDevice, or stay on the iDevice if it's already there, if you un-check the box, it will not be put on the iDevice, or if it already on the iDevice it will be deleted from the iDevice. And yes, it syncs from iTunes to the iDevice always. You can delete anything you want on the iDevice and the next time you sync, it will be replaced on the iDevice.

Yes i can see what your saying i have done that already BUT if i want to add pictures to the phone it dose'nt add the pics it sticks them on whats already there like i said. i mean if i have got 50 on there and i want to keep them on the phone and want to add 25 more they would not go on because i have already got 50 on so the phone see's 50 and thinks 25 is not more than 50 so no need to add any thing.

many thanks

Are you saying that it appears to have a limit, on the number of pictures you can have on the phone? Do you have at least several GB of memory available to add pictures or apps to the phone?

If, for example, your pictures are in folders under "My Pictures" and it is labeled "Cars", you can't add another folder under "Cars", they won't transfer to the iDevice. Under My Pictures folder you could have "Cars Chevy" and "Cars Ford" folders for intense, but you can't have folders within folders under "My Pictures".

Have you tried a reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears, then release buttons. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. Cures many weird problems on iOS devices. NO this won't lose any apps data etc.