What's new

Iphone4 anticipated ship date July 14

Brian

Reaction score
Question: I'm going nuts waiting for my iPhone. I think I'm the only person left on the planet without mine in spite of the fact that my order was placed on day 2 of the presale. So, I began wondering, if my local apple store gets another big shippment this week ( which would sort of piss me off because they still haven't filled my order), could I go there, stand in line and pick mine up even though it's supposed to ship to my house on July 14? Could they somehow cancel that order and just give me one at the store?

Brian, you're not the only one going nuts without an iPhone 4. It's not fair man. Anyways, to answer your question .. I do believe its possible to cancel your order however I think you should call Apple (or wherever you ordered it from) and cancel your order. Actually, you should have the option to cancel it because I see no reason why they wont let you. After all, your order still hasn't been processed.

Best possible solution is to cancel your order and wait in line very early on June 29th (tuesday) at your local AT&T store. <--- That's what I'm doing.

Best possible solution is to cancel your order and wait in line very early on June 29th (tuesday) at your local AT&T store. <--- That's what I'm doing.

What I'm doing too. I'm leaving at 4AM to go stand in line, Most stores are opening at 7AM so keep that in mind too!

What I'm doing too. I'm leaving at 4AM to go stand in line, Most stores are opening at 7AM so keep that in mind too!

Damn right man! We are getting those iPhones no matter what! I'm going at 3am though, haha.

There were people that waited in line on the 24th that did not pre-order and got their phone before the ones that pre-ordered. I've heard people going to the apple store on the 25th and only waited 15 minutes. Go figure! AT&T will get their shipment on the 28th.

There were people that waited in line on the 24th that did not pre-order and got their phone before the ones that pre-ordered. I've heard people going to the apple store on the 25th and only waited 15 minutes. Go figure! AT&T will get their shipment on the 28th.

Truth! I'm proud to say that I was one of the thousands of people waiting in line for the iPhone 4 at Apple in our mall. Got halfway and we were all told to leave! Should of recorded the madness :camera:.