What's new
Something weird happened to my phone today, as soon as I hit the power button to check the time, the screen turned green-ish and kinda glitched. But when I hit the power button again, the screen went back to normal like nothing happened and nothing else weird followedView attachment 56143. Im worried it might happen once again. I just updated from iOS 14.3 to iOS 14.5.1 this morning. It looked something like this. (photo from Google)

It’s not likely that the iOS update caused the problem. You may be experiencing the early stages of a hardware problem with the screen or the chip that drives the screen. If possible, you should get a diagnostic done on your iPhone at an Apple Store Genius Bar.

It’s not likely that the iOS update caused the problem. You may be experiencing the early stages of a hardware problem with the screen or the chip that drives the screen. If possible, you should get a diagnostic on your iPhone at an Apple Store Genius Bar.

We’re lucky enough to have one right around the corner….They do many diagnose things free of charge and are very knowledgeable & patient. It’s worth a trip.