What's new

Green line on screen

PeterMac

Reaction score
Have an iPhone X, 256GB. Suddenly, I have a green stripe running top to bottom on my screen. Can’t get rid of it. Have cycled it off and on several times, still there.
Anyone have any idea what is going on and what I need to do to clear it?

Does the green line stay in the same orientation when you rotate your iPhone from vertical to horizontal? If so, you probably have a defective screen which would require a screen replacement to fix. Your best bet is to have Apple run a full diagnostic on your iPhone to pin down the exact cause of the green line.

Does the green line stay in the same orientation when you rotate your iPhone from vertical to horizontal? If so, you probably have a defective screen which would require a screen replacement to fix. Your best bet is to have Apple run a full diagnostic on your iPhone to pin down the exact cause of the green line.

Thank you. Yep doesn’t change orientation when rotating phone. Guess a trip to Apple is in my future

So thanks for the tip on the screen. Took a ride to my closest Apple store, 50+ miles, only to discover that they have closed for the corona thing
Any suggestions on how to get the phone checked? [emoji848][emoji851]

Contact Apple and see if there are any authorized service centres in your area that are currently open. If not, you may be able to arrange mail in service.