What's new

Iphone Wifi Problem

felivastus

Reaction score
When I'm trying to connect to the Wifi with my Iphone, I enter the password then it just has the circle loading next to the Wifi's name, it does this for hours. I tryed restoring read tuts still nothing please help!

Ps. When I check my iphones connection ip address it appears to be different from my brothers IPhone?

felivastus said:
When I'm trying to connect to the Wifi with my Iphone, I enter the password then it just has the circle loading next to the Wifi's name, it does this for hours. I tryed restoring read tuts still nothing please help!

Ps. When I check my iphones connection ip address it appears to be different from my brothers IPhone?

First, IP addresses are supposed to be unique - so your IP will be different than your brothers.

Can you login to the router? Some folks enable MAC filtering as a security measure. the MAC address is a fixed network ID for a network device. Check to see if MAC filtering is enabled. If so add your MAC to the allow table,

More basically, are you sure you're connecting to the right router? I know I can see at least 5 other routers from my house.

Some routers are tweaked to hide their name to improve security.

Make sure the name of yours is visible.

If it is then go into network in your iPhone and forget that router then try again.