What's new

iPhone tips

I have an iPhone 5c I've downloaded the latest apple update and the Waze as well but my problem is speaking rate won't adjust its seems like it's stuck on fast mode , thanks for your help

Hi, i have a iPhone 4S and I can't up my birthday's day.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a feature I just learned today. At the bottom right of the Safari window is a tabs list button (looks like one piece of paper on top of another). Tapping that button will zoom out to a list of open tabs with a new tab button (the "+" button) at the bottom. Long-pressing the new tab button will yield a scrolling list of recently closed tabs. Quite handy if you happen to accidentally close a tab and want to bring it back. I'm not sure when this feature was included in iOS but it works perfectly on my iPhone 6.

This is a feature I just learned today. At the bottom right of the Safari window is a tabs list button (looks like one piece of paper on top of another). Tapping that button will zoom out to a list of open tabs with a new tab button (the "+" button) at the bottom. Long-pressing the new tab button will yield a scrolling list of recently closed tabs. Quite handy if you happen to accidentally close a tab and want to bring it back. I'm not sure when this feature was included in iOS but it works perfectly on my iPhone 6.
I believe it came with IOS 8.