What's new

iPhone stuck in loop - Help?

Darkadam

Reaction score
Hi, While bored and fiddling around, I clicked on the "Bytafont Backup" option in bytafont. My iPhone respringed and now it is constantly rebooting. When I connect it to my computer, I just hear the sound from my phone and my computer, and it keeps happening, Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help - I need my phone Many Thanks!-Adam

Reboot the phone and hold volume up while rebooting to force the phone into safemode and see if you can access BytaFont that way.

I held the power button and the Vol Up button until the screen turned on, then I released the power button. And It started again - The Apple logo shows for a few seconds, screen turns off and on again - and repeat. :(
Any other ideas?

I did, I only released the power button when the screen turned on, but I carried on holding the volume button throughout. And It started again - The Apple logo shows for a few seconds, screen turns off and on again - and repeat. :(

Meaning you don't have Safe Mode. Since it's in a constant boot loop and you can't safe mode it, your only option for a fix now is to wipe the device and re-jailbreak it again.

I have safe mode, because my phones booted into it loads of times before this.

Force the device off by unplugging it and holding both the power and home buttons until the screen is completely black and release. Then hold the volume up button, and plug your device in and keep it held.