What's new

NEED SERIOUS HELP!!! iPhone 4s 5.1.1 JB, stuck in boot loop and springboard loop!!!!

kpkacts238

Reaction score
Ok here is what happened and as much detail as i know:
I have an iPhone 4S with 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak by absinthe
Im using a Windows 7 computer 64 bit, and i have a windows 7 32bit desktop
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SSH blobs

Here is what happened
This morning I was trying to install PDANet from Cydia, it was having issues installing because I had my Wifi on and for some reason my installs work much better when Im on 3G, well it got errors or whatever and didnt install right and it told me to restart the springboard. So i clicked to restart the springboard and while it had the little white loading circle in the middle, it seemed to have froze or be taking to long. So I decided to just do a hard reset on it. (Sleep/Wake button + Home button for 10 sec). After that when it booted up I got the usual Apple logo, but it seemed to stay on there for a while, then the little white loading circle that I usually only see when I restart the springboard appeared and then just like that it rebooted and went the same process. It has been doing the same thing all day. I cant get to my homescreen at all. I can put it in DFU mode and in Recovery mode
Here is everything I have tried so far:
Hard Reset (Sleep/Wake button + Home button for 10 sec) multiple times
Booting it while holding the Volume Up button down
I have tried restoring on two different computers using the 5.1.1 ISPW, I updated both computers, I updated both antivirus programs on computers, disabled antivirus, updated itunes, uninstalled itunes and mobile device support, reinstalled itunes and mobile device support.
When I try restoring in DFU mode I get errors like iTunes error 16xx (usually 1600, 1601, 1602)
I have tried multiple USB ports and know that my USB cable works perfect
When I try to restore in recovery mode I always get error 21. And I believe I get error 21 because it is suppose to be in DFU mode when I restore, and the reason I keep getting error 16xx while in DFU mode is because it thinks I am trying to install a custom ISPW.
I have tried to put it in pwned DFU mode but I do not believe it is support. I have tried accessing the file system and am unable

Here are all the programs I have tried and failed with:
Redsnow (multiple versions including the very latest)
Tiny Umbrella
Disk Aid
iExplorer
iREB

Nothing I have found is able to access the file system while it is in boot loop, DFU mode, or Recovery mode, and nothing I have found supports the iPhone 4S on 5.1.1
Please, anybody, help me???

Got the same problem with PDAnet, for restoring your iphone: close itunes, plug you iphone to the PC 1st then open itunes click to restore you'll probably get the error 1604, close itunes without unplugging your phone, restart itunes click on restore and it should work now without error.

Try doing the "Just Boot" from latest Redsn0w. That worked when I got stuck on bootscreen. Slightly diff problem, but it loads a custom boot sequence, so it may work.