What's new

Jailbroke iphone 4 stuck in reboot loop

Sunshinerae

Reaction score
I updated my jailbroken Iphone 4 last night with the latest update sent to my phone and when it was finished, it said it would reboot, but now it is just stuck in a loop with the apple icon just continually coming on and off. I have tried to do the restore but all that does is try to install the latest software, which I did last night. I've looked all over the internet for help and everything I try doesn't work. I cannot use the phone period, it will not come on at all. I am at my wits end and about to throw the phone out the window! Please help me!!!

I updated my jailbroken Iphone 4 last night with the latest update sent to my phone and when it was finished, it said it would reboot, but now it is just stuck in a loop with the apple icon just continually coming on and off. I have tried to do the restore but all that does is try to install the latest software, which I did last night. I've looked all over the internet for help and everything I try doesn't work. I cannot use the phone period, it will not come on at all. I am at my wits end and about to throw the phone out the window! Please help me!!!

Did you update your phone OTA through the software update section in settings on your phone? If so, that would explain your problem.
Have you seen this thread? If you follow the directions exactly, you will end up with a properly functioning phone on the current iOS version. At that point you can re-jailbreak if you choose.http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...afe-method-restore-current-version-ios-26019/

Since you're talking about a jailbroken iPhone, I've moved your post to the jailbreaking forum where it will receive more attention.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Last edited: