What's new

PLEASE HELP!!!! Respring Loop .....

Misch13vousMike

Reaction score
Hey guys, i would reallllly appreciate it if someone can help me with this problem. I havent downloaded anything from Cydia in recent weeks. I just restarted my phone because it was acting a bit slow, and then The phone went into safe mode and started respringing, and in less than 7 seconds or so would respring again and again.... constantly!!! When i try to restore it on itunes, it gives me the (3194) error code. oh yes, i am 5.0.1 firmware jailbroken. I would love some help please!!!!!!!!! Thank yoU!!!! oh and im not exactly the most iphone jailbreak lingo expert. just always kept it simple, didnt complicate my usage of cydia.

U will have to edit the host file all u need to do is delete Anything that has gs.apple.com and some number so example would be this 77.810.449.gs.apple.com then u should be able to restore no problem I got error 21 and then error 3194 but then I figured out just edit host that fixs error 3194 and tiny umbrella will fix error 21 just edit host file like i said and it should be fixed and the gs.apple.com will be most likely at bottom of page and u have to open it up as admin if u don't get what I mean just look up on YouTube "how to fix error 3194 while restoring"