What's new

Iphone Hijacked/hacked, trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarstWijneman

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been wondering for months wether I really hear stupid voices or not.. I even went to the doctor, and he said it could be hallucinations..

Today, I finally found out that some idiots hijacked my Iphone, and played soft sounds (swearing) on it all the time..
They can control anything.. My connection strength.. I even called 911 to tell them, but then one of those idiots acted like he was the police.

So I have 2 questions

1. What program/technique are they using?
2. In the name of god, how can I get rid of this?

oh and to prove that it are no hallicunations: When I heared the stupid voices on my iphone today, I put my iPhone of.. Since then, it don't hear them anymore.

Last edited:
If this is a truly legit issue that you're having... simply restoring via iTunes will get rid of anything whoever or whatever has mysteriously implanted onto your iDevice.

hmm very strange indeed... that you would go to a doctor and not hear the sounds coming from your phone.. but Thom is right.. IF this is legit then just restore in itunes unless you rely on unlock then do so with a custom ipsw using redsn0w or pwnage tool that now support ios 5.1.1

I already restored my iPhone in the past, but the voices didn't go away.

Today, I finally found out that the voices came from my iPhone. Then I put the phone off, and everything was gone..

@unleashed. The sounds were so soft to hear, that it was like hard to hear it, that's why i doubted

Last edited:
If you've already performed a restore via iTunes... then you're problem goes far beyond what anyone here at iPF.net can assist you with. :-0

if there where these voices that you speak of then a restore would of deleted everything from the phone so it would have worked.. there is no chance that it would not have

If you've already performed a restore via iTunes... then you're problem goes far beyond what anyone here at iPF.net can assist you with. :-0

where is that like button :D could not have put it better myself

and with that it is time to close the thread.. there is really nothing we can do I am afraid

I'm having trouble believing this is a legit problem......LOL

Last edited:
The OP's post is bogus. I dwelt on this for a few hours to make sure I didn't miss anything before I would show why the post is impossible.

1) OP is in the Netherlands. They don't use 911 to call emergency services. They use 112.

2) Only a high value target would have a cell phone signal intercepted before being relayed to the cellular tower (that is the only way to trap an emergency call). Anyone of that nature wouldn't be posting here about it since there are protocols in place for every agency on the planet. BTW; the equipment to capture a cell phone transmission and manipulate it (the OP comment "My connection strength") requires a large SUV or van full of equipment.

3) If the iPhone had been modified post production to have a second radio system to account for the "voices", since the first two points don't address that directly, the battery drain alone would prompt the user to get the phone replaced within the first few days of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.