What's new

Iphone crashes when using Siri

riv3r

Reaction score
I am not a frequent Siri user but i have had some tweaks installed i.e siri backgrounds, assistant extention etc. I have removed all tweaks related to Siri and it is still crashing whenever i use Siri. It even crashes in safe mode. Help!!

I am not a frequent Siri user but i have had some tweaks installed i.e siri backgrounds, assistant extention etc. I have removed all tweaks related to Siri and it is still crashing whenever i use Siri. It even crashes in safe mode. Help!!
Is it an iPhone 4S if yes then you might want to factory reset the iPhone and then jailbreak it again in order to have siri functioning well again, but if you do not use siri that much like you've mentioned, then you can just forget about siri now till you have a good reason the factory reset the iPhone. Factory restoring the iPhone should fix that issue with siri.

Did you use the Mic color mod? Someone told me they were using the Mic color mod and they uninstalled it and it deleted the default images for the microphone icon, all you have to do is replace those images if that's the case.

Did you use the Mic color mod? Someone told me they were using the Mic color mod and they uninstalled it and it deleted the default images for the microphone icon, all you have to do is replace those images if that's the case.

i did use the mic color mod. I think your solution might work but i already restored and re-jbed my phone. Thanks anyway!