What's new

iphone charging funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy69

Reaction score
ok so my apple charger crapped out on my because of the dog.. anywho I got a new charger plug in the phone, it charges until 4 and then stops if I shut it off it charges for a minute or to and then turns on automatically but... still at 4% so I got fed up an left it plugged in I don't know how long maybe 4 hours woke up this morning it was off my sister had takin my charger so I thought it was dead again. plugged it in and it was at 87% but... still didn't charge any help?

dannyboy69 said:
ok so my apple charger crapped out on my because of the dog.. anywho I got a new charger plug in the phone, it charges until 4 and then stops if I shut it off it charges for a minute or to and then turns on automatically but... still at 4% so I got fed up an left it plugged in I don't know how long maybe 4 hours woke up this morning it was off my sister had takin my charger so I thought it was dead again. plugged it in and it was at 87% but... still didn't charge any help?

Sounds like you've got yourself an "el cheapo" charger. :-( Return it if you can for a replacement or..... get a genuine Apple charger.

it charges my sisters iPod ok. an I plugged into my buddies car charger for his iPhone and it still didn't work. again a cheap charger though

Status
Not open for further replies.