What's new

iPhone apple logo stuck at?

loganbrooks25

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 3g 8GB and after trying to downgrade baseband, it has been stuck at apple logo, and I believe the buttons are broken so I can't DFU in Redsn0w. I will be able to hook up some wires to form the buttons on the logic but I need some help where, or just where can I get out of this apple logo? The computer can't reconisie it, but if I could DFU in redsn0w, in would. ANy help?? Thanks

Hi , same problem even I had when I changed my iOS . Wit out dfu mode iPhone doesn't works wit redsn0w . U better contact ur local istore retailer

Hi , same problem even I had when I changed my iOS . Wit out dfu mode iPhone doesn't works wit redsn0w . U better contact ur local istore retailer

The 3G is no longer supported by Apple reps for free, and with the cost of repairing it, it's not even worth it. And RedSn0w does have a DFU IPSW feature that will put your iPhone into DFU mode assuming it's recognized. Plus, Apple does not support baseband downgrading, which involves jailbreaking, which they do not overlook.

After downgrading the baseband, which I assume is from the iPad baseband, you'll need to perform a recovery fix just like after downgrading an iOS.