What's new

iPhone 6 plus and Apple Reading Store terrible service

Dellaswindon

Reaction score
iPhone 6 plus costing £699 has a blue screen and shut down. This is the second phone of this and after driving 1 1/2 to be told sorry can't help you. Even though I phoned first and they said come down will sort it. Really still no phone !!!!!!
Perhaps your staff need more training or put a Apple Store in Swindon!!!

iPhone 6 plus costing £699 has a blue screen and shut down. This is the second phone of this and after driving 1 1/2 to be told sorry can't help you. Even though I phoned first and they said come down will sort it. Really still no phone !!!!!!
Perhaps your staff need more training or put a Apple Store in Swindon!!!
I'm sorry about your experience but this forum is not connected with Apple in any way. We are an independent forum composed of iPhone enthusiasts from around the world.

If you have a hardware issue you are covered under warranty and are entitled to service. Did they do any testing of the phone to determine the source of your problem?

I'm sorry about your experience but this forum is not connected with Apple in any way. We are an independent forum composed of iPhone enthusiasts from around the world.

If you have a hardware issue you are covered under warranty and are entitled to service. Did they do any testing of the phone to determine the source of your problem?
No they didn't and it is so frustrating. Don't get me wrong have had a few iPhones but since upgrading to this version every time I update the system it goes wrong and they didn't want to help !

Has restarting the phone helped? Press and hold the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release both buttons and wait for the iPhone to restart.

Has restarting the phone helped? Press and hold the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release both buttons and wait for the iPhone to restart.
Did that and then did a full factory reset x. Just have nothing now!!!

scifan57 is right, Your iPhone 6 is still under warranty and therefore you are entitled to a working phone.

Give Apple themselves a ring (Not the Apple store) and tell them what has been happening, I'm sure they will help.

The free UK number is 0800 048 0408.

You should contact Apple and tell them what happened at the Apple Store you visited. You are entitled to service if your iPhone has developed a fault.

Edit: beaten by Poisonivy. I should have refreshed the page.

Most Apple stores would be happy to help, but there's always a rotten apple somewhere in the bunch, I've gone to the apple shop in Cardiff and they're very helpful, may be go to a different Apple Store