What's new

Widespread Problems Reported With iPhone 6 Plus Displays

So it;s not just me, I've noticed this on my 6 plus. It started a few months ago and has slowly been getting worse. I'm out of warranty at this point but I hope Apple helps me in some way. It's annoying.

So it;s not just me, I've noticed this on my 6 plus. It started a few months ago and has slowly been getting worse. I'm out of warranty at this point but I hope Apple helps me in some way. It's annoying.

Have you asked for help ? If so what was their response?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I'm only concerned about this because my GF has one.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Have you asked for help ? If so what was their response?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
Nah, my friend went to the local Apple store with the same questions, he bought his iPhone 6 Plus on the same day I did (we bought them together) and he was told that it's a $450 replacement for the screen touch issue.

With that I'll just wait for the new phone and forget this piece of junk.

Nah, my friend went to the local Apple store with the same questions, he bought his iPhone 6 Plus on the same day I did (we bought them together) and he was told that it's a $450 replacement for the screen touch issue.

With that I'll just wait for the new phone and forget this piece of junk.
I was lucky with mine. The warranty was long expired but I'd purchased AppleCare+, which covered the cost of a replacement iPhone. You may want to consider AppleCare+ when you get your next iPhone.

Yup Apple Care+ is definitely an option, but the iPhone 7 Plus just cost me $1300 after taxes and all. Apple Care+ would make this the most expensive cell/laptop/ipad/computer I've ever purchased.

Yup Apple Care+ is definitely an option, but the iPhone 7 Plus just cost me $1300 after taxes and all. Apple Care+ would make this the most expensive cell/laptop/ipad/computer I've ever purchased.

Hang on ! Did l read correctly you are spending $1300 on a iPhone? $1300.00 for a phone mine cost €205.00
and l can call friends and use whatsapp etc.
And l have a case.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Hang on ! Did l read correctly you are spending $1300 on a iPhone? $1300.00 for a phone mine cost €205.00
and l can call friends and use whatsapp etc.
And l have a case.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
One of the perils of living in Canada, where everything is more expensive than most other placed in the world. I don't have an option for carrier plan extensions or putting on a carrier tab layaway, so I have to pony up the cash for the phone out right.

The price for an iPhone 7 Plus 256 gb is $1,308.00 CDN + taxes. That's not even talking about Apple Care + yet. It's ridiculously expensive.

Wow [emoji15] that is crazy, you must earn really a lot of money up there.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.