Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Verizon

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What carrier will you go with on the iPhone 6? If you don't see your carrier listed, please let us know and I'll get it added to the poll.

I selected Verizon because thats my current provider, but that's subject to change because of all the price wars that's going on with the other big three in the US. I might get a better deal with another carrier.

T-Mobile here. Anyone know how long it will take for them to get their own version?

ATT for me as they are the only carrier with decent cell coverage where I am. I live in a somewhat hilly area and ATT is the only one that works. Best phone coverage is actually OnStar in both my cars because of it's greater power.

I have Verizon. Thier customer service has gotten a lot better, and you cant beat their coverage. I so rarely have dropped calls, its wonderful.

Hanging on tight to my Unlimited Data w/AT&T. I want the features of the 6+ but my hands are just too small, I have dropped my 5 enough. So it's decide on a color and get the 6. I keep thinking I want the gold, or maybe silver but the pictures always make black and gray look be st. Oh the first world problems !

Using verizon edge for the iphone 6, canceling the line and just making the payments of the phone

I use a carrier in the UK as well as Cyprus, EE for the uk which is a rubbish network as the data limits are low and very expensive for LTE, in cyprus its worse, but my sim card is used like a landline, I don't pay for X amount of calls/data or texts and just pay for what I use.

Cyta is my Cyprus carrier, here there is not much choice for carriers, there is pretty much two afaik

Verizon for me too. Have always used Verizon band have been very happy with its coverage. No drop calls here either...even in some parts while up in the mountains of Glacier and Yellowstone National Park! :)

I have considered switching away from Verizon since the coverage at my house is terrible. But I don't think the other carriers are any better so I'd be giving up my decade plus of history with Verizon to do it :( Probably not worth it. But if T-Mobile keeps on doing things right I will definitely consider switching to them.

I have considered switching away from Verizon since the coverage at my house is terrible. But I don't think the other carriers are any better so I'd be giving up my decade plus of history with Verizon to do it :( Probably not worth it. But if T-Mobile keeps on doing things right I will definitely consider switching to them.
You might have to get one of those signal boosters, whatever carrier you use.

If I lived in the States TMO would be my choice due to their recent programs and their unlock policy.