What's new

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

• Total voters

iJeffrey

Reaction score
I am sure you have been reading the same hype/rumors regarding Apple's up and coming iWatch and iPhone 6 launch.

Apple has forecasted iWatch sales of 50 mil and iPhone 6 at 100+. It looks like the iWatch will hit in the September time frame and the iPhone at the same time or right behind it.

With this in mind, we are in the planning stage and would like your input. The poll will stay open for 60 days.

Please answer both questions. Thanks for your participation.

I've never been comfortable with anything wrapped around my wrists, so the iWatch is not really an attractive gadget for me. However, I will be snapping up an iPhone 6 as soon as possible.

I won't be getting the iWatch but i will be getting iPhone 6 for sure.

No iPhone6 for me. I only just bought a 5S which I intend to keep for 4 years. I used my iPhone4 for nearly 4 years, so I'm assuming the 5S will remain useful for at least that period of time.

The iWatch, however, will probably be heading my way.

I'm getting an iPhone 6 this September.
I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I would get neither I just got my iPhone 5c and I'm very happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get neither I just got my iPhone 5c and I'm very happy with it

I'm in the same boat your are. I just upgraded my phone from a samsung galaxy nexus to this blue iPhone 5c so I can't switch for another 2years.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

I'm on sprints new plan where u can try a phone 4 a year and u can give it back for a new phkne and I don't have to pay full price for the new one. I have a 4s still from them so maybe I will try the iPhone 6 but I'm still very happy with my 5c

Yes - OF COURSE I'll be getting an iPhone 6 as soon as it's available!

Not the watch though.

YES, I will be getting both the iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) and iWatch.

I'm not sure about the watch, really have to visit with it in person to see. I will be getting a new phone, have to see if the features outweigh the larger footprint on the 6, I may get another 5S instead without contract. Can't wait for the new phone and watch to show up in the Apple Stores, pretty excited:)

I'm very sure I will not get the watch, and i'm still thinking about Ip6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey. I would like to buy Iwatches and moto360 too :)

I will definitely be getting an iPhone6 this year. Just don't know what size yet. I want to see both sizes in person first. I currently have a Note 3 and it's not too big for me. I love the big screen, but I'm totally disgruntled with Droid and all of the Samsung bloatware. I shouldn't have "root" a stupid phone just to get rid of the useless stuff that comes with a phone. I may go with the 4.7, but it will be hard to give up the 5.5 screen on my Note 3.