What's new

iphone 5s or 5?

Tamara_91

Reaction score
I'm going to buy iphone but I can't decide which to buy. I can't understand why I must pay more in 5s? can you help me? :)

I'm going to buy iphone but I can't decide which to buy. I can't understand why I must pay more in 5s? can you help me? :)
The iPhone 5 is discontinued and is no longer available new from Apple. A refurbished iPhone 5 is the only kind you can buy. If you can afford the extra cost, the iPhone 5S is a much better deal.

You can check out the 5c if that's around your price point, as far as the 5...i have no idea :-(.

Note 3 ~ 5s

everyone says that 5c is made from cheap peaces and it costs less because of it. if apple don't sell iphone 5 anymore I can biy it from ebay or stuff like that right?

The 5S has a faster chip and that makes it a wise choice for the future, the 5 is already 1 1/2 yrs old, the 5c is basically a plastic 5.. If you don't want to wait for the 6, I would get the 5S.

everyone says that 5c is made from cheap peaces and it costs less because of it. if apple don't sell iphone 5 anymore I can biy it from ebay or stuff like that right?
The 5s has a few more features than the 5 and 5c. If cost is an issue, I'd rather have a new 5c than a used refurb 5. The "plastic" used on the 5c is not a cheap material. Less expensive, yes. But not poor quality cheap. Many love their 5c. I'm buying my wife one later this month.

I'd surely wait for iphone 6 if I knew shen it arrives :)

is there many time left to iphone 6?

The 5s is the better choice, but if money is an issue I would get the 5c and not the 5, you can get it brand new from apple and its just as good as the 5, with the added benefit of different colours, but only goes up to a 32gb model, which is not an issue for some

If you want to buy iphone 5c, then you can search in google then you git so many sites with features and specifications with discount offers..

You can buy iphone 5s..It has so many features and specifications compare to other models..

I bought mine on swappa last week. They are pretty affordable ranging from $230 fair condition to $600 for a 5s. I got mine for $335 and it's in brand new condition.

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."