What's new

iPhone 5 Shipment

It's here! Lol she said "is this your new phone?" I said "ya I bet you got a lot of these today" she replied "we sure do l, lucky you have fun!"

ahh everyones getting theres, no fair. im still sitting around waiting hoping it comes but not sure if i would even have time to activate it if it came right this minute.
dont have to much fun guys

This is ridiculous. My shipment status still says it's in Memphis, my last update said it departed Memphis at 3PM yesterday. All I want at this point is for it to tell me it's at least in my own state, because these lack of tracking updates are making me believe I'll be one of the ones waiting until Monday. That would make no sense, since I ordered my phone a couple minutes after midnight last thursday and was confirmed for a September 21st delivery. Jeeze...

This is ridiculous. My shipment status still says it's in Memphis, my last update said it departed Memphis at 3PM yesterday. All I want at this point is for it to tell me it's at least in my own state, because these lack of tracking updates are making me believe I'll be one of the ones waiting until Monday. That would make no sense, since I ordered my phone a couple minutes after midnight last thursday and was confirmed for a September 21st delivery. Jeeze...

Nope, that's your computer doing that. Download a copy of CC cleaner, run it, then check your updates.

MOST OF THE TIME FedEX shows up around noon at my house. I wonder on days like today if they have designated people assigned to make these deliveries?

Nope, that's your computer doing that. Download a copy of CC cleaner, run it, then check your updates.

I did, it's still unchanged though. This is stupid, I honestly wouldn't have minded standing in the lines this morning, but because I've heard that preordering online can sometimes deliver the device a little early, I figured I would try that route this year. I didn't expect I would be receiving it days after everyone else, though.....

I did, it's still unchanged though. This is stupid, I honestly wouldn't have minded standing in the lines this morning, but because I've heard that preordering online can sometimes deliver the device a little early, I figured I would try that route this year. I didn't expect I would be receiving it days after everyone else, though.....

What does your delivery date say and time? Mine says today by 3:00 pm. I may have to wait that long, I don't know but I'm hoping any minute now. In 2 minutes FedEX gets on my you know what list.....:)

On Day 1 of a launch - preorder shipments can come as late as 8Pm. Even when promised by 3pm.

That's If you got your preorder in in the first few hours after 12-3am on preorder night. They sold out of 9/21 deliverable phones by 4am PDT last Friday. Sadly too some phones sold after that time still got the 9/21 delivery confirmation - but it was a lie. :-(

On Day 1 of a launch - preorder shipments can come as late as 8Pm. Even when promised by 3pm.

That's If you got your preorder in in the first few hours after 12-3am on preorder night. They sold out of 9/21 deliverable phones by 4am PDT last Friday. Sadly too some phones sold after that time still got the 9/21 delivery confirmation - but it was a lie. :-(

Well, my order was finished by around 3:40 am on the first on the 14th so I think I made it. And if it says 3 pm they should deliver by them, that's just horse manure to justify it by saying it's an opening release.

Also that was Apple that sold out in the first hour, the vendors did not sell out that quickly.

Last edited:
Just got mine via fed ex! Ordered Friday morning on the 14th woohoo!!!

WOOHOO.....just been notified by Apple,im getting my iphone 5 on Monday 24th a whole week early YAY.

Cool!

I'm supposed to get mine today, and the time... sure... is... dragging!!! But at least I'm getting alot done here at work while I'm waiting. Eh, who am I kidding, trying to kill time is more like it.