What's new

iPhone 5 Shipment

I'm gonna check it on my iPad next. Yesterday the computer told me it was in Memphis, iPad said Cleveland. I thought cleaning the cache would help. Somebody tell my driver to get off his lazy butt and move that phone to my house. Do not stop even for coffee.

(I'll give him or her one when they get here)

But no beer if it's not until the afternoon. Then they get a snarl and I ask them where have they been?

It just updated! On the truck since 7:30am see what did I say. Just hadn't updated.

Yeah I checked mine on the computer and it was out for delivery at 8. Only bad part is the FedEx usually doesn't make it to my house until late afternoon and he probably has a few more stops today so looks like I won't be getting mine till after work

Yeah I checked mine on the computer and it was out for delivery at 8. Only bad part is the FedEx usually doesn't make it to my house until late afternoon and he probably has a few more stops today so looks like I won't be getting mine till after work

What time do you go in?

I'm scheduled in at noon. I wish FedEx gave you more precise time of delivery like delivered by 10-12 or something instead of just delivered by 3

Mine has arrived woo hoo :)it's well worth the wait

I'm real happy for you! (not, I'm jealous).

Anyway I was right when I checked my iPad it said it was still in Cleveland distribution center. I manually input the routing number and then it said out on truck for delivery 7:19 am.

My computer however would not give me that information and I tried 2 different browsers. So I used the trusty old CC cleaner on it and guess what, information all updated. :) Now All I have to do is be patient and not hate everyone else for getting it first.

I'm real happy for you! (not, I'm jealous).

Anyway I was right when I checked my iPad it said it was still in Cleveland distribution center. I manually input the routing number and then it said out on truck for delivery 7:19 am.

My computer however would not give me that information and I tried 2 different browsers. So I used the trusty old CC cleaner on it and guess what, information all updated. :) Now All I have to do is be patient and not hate everyone else for getting it first.
FedEx pages don't update on a browser with a simple refresh screen. You have to clear cookies. Safari on iPad and iPhone have an auto clear cache function built in. That's why it updated on iPad and not computer browser.

Well just so you know, a Fandroid is someone who has to reboot their phone constantly and feel superior because their phone is more like a crappy computer than a really good phone.
Don't be an idiot. Can't you see English isn't Scrog's first language. Lighten up - ya think? Geez....