iPhone 5 Shipment

In the US. It's just after 12:00 noon here so my window of delivery is down to less than 3 hours.
im sure it will be there soon,i know last year when i was waiting for my 4s i had the door open before he could knock lol.
 
Alright guys so I received mine and there's a spot for a SIM card in the packaging and its not there. Did anyone else have or not have a SIM card
 
I got mine from Verizon but don't know how to get the sim tray out do figured I would ask you guys
Verizon and Sprint phones are on the CDMA network and don't use SIM cards. Just turn it on and activate it. Only GSM phones (AT&T, Virgin, StraightTalk, TMobile) use SIM cards.
 
I can't activate until I get off work I just wanna make sure because the packing slip states sim was included and for activation instructions it says has 4g sim and customer receipt handy for 4G avtubation process
 

Latest posts

Back
Top