What's new

iPhone 5 Shipment

Yes,drives you mad doesn't,are you in the UK?

In the US. It's just after 12:00 noon here so my window of delivery is down to less than 3 hours.
im sure it will be there soon,i know last year when i was waiting for my 4s i had the door open before he could knock lol.

Alright guys so I received mine and there's a spot for a SIM card in the packaging and its not there. Did anyone else have or not have a SIM card

'

Ivy, that's so cute. I can so see you doing that...opening the door immediately!
lol,if i remember right his hand was in midair,i had been jumping up and down all morning,bet i will be the same on Monday :)

Alright guys so I received mine and there's a spot for a SIM card in the packaging and its not there. Did anyone else have or not have a SIM card
did you get your phone from Apple? if so there wont be a sim card.

I got mine from Verizon but don't know how to get the sim tray out do figured I would ask you guys

I got mine from Verizon but don't know how to get the sim tray out do figured I would ask you guys
Verizon and Sprint phones are on the CDMA network and don't use SIM cards. Just turn it on and activate it. Only GSM phones (AT&T, Virgin, StraightTalk, TMobile) use SIM cards.

I can't activate until I get off work I just wanna make sure because the packing slip states sim was included and for activation instructions it says has 4g sim and customer receipt handy for 4G avtubation process

Not correct. GSM phones ship from Apple with SIM preinstalled. CDMA phones, of course, don't need one.
well my 4s shipped without a sim from Apple last year,Apple phones are unlocked so therefore dont come with a sim card.