What's new

iPhone 5 and galaxy s3

Konlao

Reaction score
I find I love this article which is "3 Main Differences Between iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3" and it come from ***Moderator Edit: No External Links***,because I think the brand effects of Apple is really an important factor for its big sales,which is one of the view which mentioned on this article.So I want you to join us to discuss this topic with your different opinions,so how do you think of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
the main differences between iPhone 5??? and Gala what? The iPhone 5 is already released?

I'll be buying the iPhone 5 and hoping to transvert my android husband who basically hates gadgets and learned android and likes the big screen for his eyes(needs glasses hasn't got them ever yet lol)
He thinks the big screen helps him in that case he may do good w windows phone they seem to have such HUGE texts! Never seen in person thou :)

I love my iPhone:)

the main differences between iPhone 5??? and Gala what? The iPhone 5 is already released?
No,the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 haven't released yet, and according to this article,the galaxy s3 will be the successor of galaxy s2.But I really think the brand effets can help Apple to get a better sales on his devices,no matter what new products come out from other manufactures.

The Galaxy S3 will be a big hit from Samsung. Apple will have some serious competition. All I have to say is quad-core, and Apple better release a device with a larger screen and higher resolution.

LTE might also be in the running but I would put money on it coming with a 5S and not the 5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

The GSIII will probably ship with a 1.7ghz quad core Exynos, 4.5" HD super amoled plus display (non-pentile), PowerVr based GPU, android 4.03, LTE

The iPhone5 will mostly likely have a 3.7"-3.9" HD LCD Retina Display, 1ghz quad core CPU and GPU from iPad3 (A6+PowerVr), LTE and iOS 5.1.

I always think the Samsung is the most strong rival to iPhone, so I think the Galaxy S3 will bring some affects to iPhone 5,and most rumors start to believe that the galaxy s3 will be released before iPhone 5,this will be the reason why Samsung is the most strong competitor to iPhone.

Another,I just wondering why people are accustomed to call the next iPhone as iPhone 5 but not other .

I always think the Samsung is the most strong rival to iPhone, so I think the Galaxy S3 will bring some affects to iPhone 5,and most rumors start to believe that the galaxy s3 will be released before iPhone 5,this will be the reason why Samsung is the most strong competitor to iPhone.

Another,I just wondering why people are accustomed to call the next iPhone as iPhone 5 but not other .

Because we add the current number to one. Simple, eh? That's why apple tried to be tricky and test our math skills and do the 4S!

i had samsung galaxy s before i got my 4s and it was a very nice phone,updating though was a bit scary i thought,didn't like kies at all.

On the surface the GS3 will be a strong rival, but android is still android so there will be deeper issues than hardware and software. There always is.

For example, how long and well will Samsung support there device. This is a big deal for me. iOS still has the better ecosystem and app selection as well.

Specs junkies won't see past the shiny exterior, but I've been down that road with android and it's for sure a dead end. For me it is at least.

Last edited:
On the surface the GS3 will be a strong rival, but android is still android so there will be deeper issues than hardware and software. There always is.

For example, how long and well will Samsung support there device. This is a big deal for me. iOS still has the better ecosystem and app selection as well.

Specs junkies won't see past the shiny exterior, but I've been down that road with android and it's for sure a dead end. For me it is at least.
i take it your still rocking the 3gs right?

PHONEGUY said:
i take it your still rocking the 3gs right?

Actually a GS2/E4GT, i4S, Evo, 3GS, and a AT&T GS2.

Though all the android phones are slated to be sold off before the month is over.

Why is everybody wanting 4g from the next iPhone it's not perfected yet still a huge battery drain and most of the time not worth it unless your in good coverage.

mikej798 said:
Why is everybody wanting 4g from the next iPhone it's not perfected yet still a huge battery drain and most of the time not worth it unless your in good coverage.

That is mostly true but I believe Apple will be the first company to actually get it right.

If Apple feels they cannot get it right Apple will not release the product with 4G which is perfectly fine with me.

I Don't foresee Apple releasing a substandard product purely for bragging rights.