What's new

iPhone 5 and galaxy s3

Poisonivy said:
I had the Samsung galaxy before my 4s and i loved the bigger screen and the animations and i missed those at first,now i don't really think about it,theres no way i would ever go back to android now,I'm convinced the next iPhone will have a bigger screen,can't wait.

Now that it's out, I hate the design completely. iPhone is so so much better. But the Nokia Lumia 900 is still beast.

I always think the Samsung is the most strong rival to galaxy and most rumors start to believe that the galaxy s3 will be released before galaxy, this will be the reason why Samsung is the most strong competitor to galaxy.

warnar_d said:
I always think the Samsung is the most strong rival to galaxy and most rumors start to believe that the galaxy s3 will be released before galaxy, this will be the reason why Samsung is the most strong competitor to galaxy.

Wait...Samsung makes the Galaxy series.

The galaxy s3 will be released before galaxy???

warnar_d said:

I think you are a little confused mate.

It will NOT be called the iPhone 6. Lol. iPhone 5 or The New iPhone. It is however the 6th generation iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
davidboon912 said:
samsung galaxy s3 is more good than iphone 4g

I'm sure the next iPhone will be "more good" then the S3.lol.