What's new

iPhone 5 and galaxy s3

Technarchy said:
That is mostly true but I believe Apple will be the first company to actually get it right.

If Apple feels they cannot get it right Apple will not release the product with 4G which is perfectly fine with me.

I Don't foresee Apple releasing a substandard product purely for bragging rights.

That's definitely true. Apple won't release something they don't believe in. If they don't believe that 4G will work, they won't put it in the 5. It's as simple as that. Unlike android, where manufacturers try to cram anything and everything they can into the device. That's why apple always wins.

Why is everybody wanting 4g from the next iPhone it's not perfected yet still a huge battery drain and most of the time not worth it unless your in good coverage.

As I mentioned before I don't think Appls will release a 4G device until the 5S, or what ever they call the device released in 2013. By that time there should already be a revision-A for the LTE standard and combined 3G/4G radios should be the standard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

That's definitely true. Apple won't release something they don't believe in. If they don't believe that 4G will work, they won't put it in the 5. It's as simple as that. Unlike android, where manufacturers try to cram anything and everything they can into the device. That's why apple always wins.
Agree with you,and another important is Apple likes to create things not exist on market yet,like Siri is a beautiful example from them.

Konlao said:
Agree with you,and another important is Apple likes to create things not exist on market yet,like Siri is a beautiful example from them.

Except for they might put in 4g, which isn't new. And they copied notifications and made it better and sexy.

siri is not a "beautiful example" the darn thing don't even work half the time. and it won't open apps nor will it play music that is not in my itunes.

Except for they might put in 4g, which isn't new. And they copied notifications and made it better and sexy.
I don't know detail about it, so is it right that the Siri is a copied notifications and just made it better and sexy? and if so ,I am wondering what is the original thing of Siri?

Konlao said:
I don't know detail about it, so is it right that the Siri is a copied notifications and just made it better and sexy? and if so ,I am wondering what is the original thing of Siri?

No. It's an advanced and sexy voice control system. Kinda like Nuance, but much more integrated and made by apple.

Technarchy said:
That is mostly true but I believe Apple will be the first company to actually get it right.

If Apple feels they cannot get it right Apple will not release the product with 4G which is perfectly fine with me.

I Don't foresee Apple releasing a substandard product purely for bragging rights.

I would think twice about the bragging rights part.lol.

siri is not a "beautiful example" the darn thing don't even work half the time. and it won't open apps nor will it play music that is not in my itunes.
jailbreak the phone to fix that problem like I did.. My siri opens any one of my apps or games for me.... And she works 9/10 times to be nice lol

But personally if they dont change the iphone 5 and make it bigger and better then I might look into the gs3. I had the Tmobile gs2 and I didnt like how huge it was and hard to hold.

No. It's an advanced and sexy voice control system. Kinda like Nuance, but much more integrated and made by apple.
This would be a great explanation, I think I have got more information about Apple.

Generally, I like Samsung more, because its running on Android. On the other hand, iPhone has a much better build.

Honestly, I can't understand all the grumbling about Siri. Siri works 99.9% of the time for me, and it does so perfectly.

Siri located the closest restaurants within 10 seconds... I don't use her everyday but she's there when I need her...