What's new

iPhone 4S vs. Nokia N9, who is King?

SolomonWilliam

Reaction score
Recently, Nokia's annual tragic masterpiece, the last paragraph is the only one MeeGo system N9 visit the domestic mobile phone market. The new system, exceptional design and exquisite workmanship have attracted attention of many players this phone. Of course, the Nokia N9 in the camera specifications on the full upgrade of many players began to wonder whether this Nokia's new masterpiece on the camera beyond the known leading iPhone4S? With the same questions, airaccent.com to bring the comment of phones camera.

Articles started before for everyone under simple analytical overview of camera phones, the first starting from the Nokia N9. Nokia N9 As a result of the integration of new housing, so the camera module for a challenging design, the camera module size compared to the Nokia N8 reduced by 70%. But in performance, even more so.
First Nokia N9 is equipped with the industry's first 16:9 and 4:3 ratio for both fully optimized photo sensor, the lens uses a Nokia high-end machine is the most commonly used 8 million Carl Zeiss lens. The N9 is equipped with the industry's most widely used lens or super wide-angle lens, the viewing angle is wider than the same equipment up to 60%. And support the large f/2.2 maximum aperture, (N8 to f/2.8) is also the largest aperture phone. And Nokia N9 camera very fast, especially for capture, but also in the photo and video modes are also very fast switching speed.
In addition, the Nokia N9 camera supports full auto-focus function, while supporting the choice of touch focus. In addition, support for Face Recognition function automatically detects when the camera face and priority focus. N9 is also equipped with dual LED photo lights.
In iPhone4 era, this 500-pixel camera only gives us another 8-megapixel camera manufacturers are unable to reach the photographic effect, proved to consumers living in the mobile phone camera imaging system, the pixel can not explain everything. The new generation of iPhone4S the camera specification is upgraded to a new level.
The first is the new back-illuminated CMOS to 800 million pixels, a 60% improvement compared to iPhone4. At the same time using this back-illuminated CMOS sensor technology have been identified by the strength of the Sony offer. Better by the light effect, bring better noise control and quality performance. Apple also iPhone4S also increased IR filter can reduce the sensor's sensitivity to infrared light to enhance image quality and reduce the problem of purity.

iPhone4S lens optics is a relatively tight structure, not our usual sense of that kind of phone equipment, pinhole camera Mongolian similar stuff. iPhone 4S iPhone4 increased compared to a lens, a total of five lenses can be more accurate correction of the incident light to enhance image sharpness, f/2.4 maximum aperture and focal length equivalent of about 35mm, this phone also has enough strength PK traditional card camera.

Both phones have their own strengths, two mobile phones in the clarity of picture quality, performance is very close to the aperture, but also on other projects are not from the spike opponents. iPhone4S in low light conditions, shooting under relatively better, while the Nokia N9 of the metering is more accurate, and more comfortable shooting the contrast sample. On the downside, the camera phones have a color cast in the imaging process of the case, iPhone4S mainly in the yellow, green scenery, while the Nokia N9 in low light conditions, color cast occurs.
It should be noted that, if you do not really shoot these pictures into the computer, the light from the phone appear on the screen, the Nokia N9's performance even more gorgeous color proofs, this is mainly due to Super AMOLED screen superior color reproduction capacity. But Spuer AMOLED screen's color performance was exaggerated, because here is the contrast for the camera, not enough to repeat them.

The above news from Airaccent.com.Welcome to correct and comment on .

ask yourself that question and think well and give out the answer of who is king between iPhone 4S and nokia. I'm waiting for your serious answer as i have faith that you know what the correct answer to your own question is.

bab2010 said:
ask yourself that question and think well and give out the answer of who is king between iPhone 4S and nokia. I'm waiting for your serious answer as i have faith that you know what the correct answer to your own question is.

+++1...............Agreed.

YEAH!! The answer is obvious , nolia N9 is really good , But even more, I believe that Jobs.

This is a pretty extensive post to a question that is more than obvious. IMO.

Agree with others. I think it is all well and good to compare phones and their specs but all you have to do is look at the title of this article "Who is King". Every few weeks there is a new phone or tablet that claims to be the "iPhone or iPad killer". Not even getting into the fact that none of them have succeeded just the fact that they have to be compared to the ios device tells the story. I actually enjoy some of the features of other platforms (android, windows mobile, blackberry, etc.) but the fact remains, you could make a phone with Alien Ware PC specs but if you do not have a well designed platform and people willing to develop applications for it all that hardware will go wasted. So until their is a new device to which all other devices are compared I think we can agree who is king.....

Agree with others. I think it is all well and good to compare phones and their specs but all you have to do is look at the title of this article "Who is King". Every few weeks there is a new phone or tablet that claims to be the "iPhone or iPad killer". Not even getting into the fact that none of them have succeeded just the fact that they have to be compared to the ios device tells the story. I actually enjoy some of the features of other platforms (android, windows mobile, blackberry, etc.) but the fact remains, you could make a phone with Alien Ware PC specs but if you do not have a well designed platform and people willing to develop applications for it all that hardware will go wasted. So until their is a new device to which all other devices are compared I think we can agree who is king.....
Well i just hope that the OP will be able to understand it and agree on the facts.

I think great phone and feature of the iphone really its very nice and great as campare to nokia.Apple at a time market in 3.5 display size and display technology capacitive LED-backlit IPS.thanks for sharing the information.

Its really tough decision to make a choice between Iphone 4S and Nokia N9 because I have seen both features. But as far as the applications are concerned I would go with Iphone 4S. It provides more applications than any other phones.

The answer may different from different people,for me,I would rather to choose iPhone 4S.

Nokia's Harmatton os is more innovative than ios and the n9 hardware is slicker. However the os has been abandoned by Nokia so it's not going to be admired by many (depending on how Samsung and Intel develops Tizen). It is however worth taking a look at this device because all phone operating systems will be copying this ui in the future. The swype ui and multitasking is unbelievable