What's new

iPhone 4S camera flash problem

CapPicard

Reaction score
Good evening, folks. Forgive me if this is a repeating thread.

A few months ago, I accidentally dropped my 4S onto pavement and cracked my back glass. I had my back glass replaced at a local Apple Store in Leawood, Kansas. I've not paid much attention to my flash since then.But, every time I try taking a photo or shoot a video with the flash, everything goes white. This is mighty frustrating. My flash is totally useless for video and pictures. I've tried cleaning my lens with a microfiber cleaning cloth and eyeglass cleaner, but to no avail. I have this issue with and without my BodyGlove case.

$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg$photo 3.jpg$photo 4.jpg

The first two are with my case on, the last two with the case off.

This 4S is 16GB, black, running iOS 5.1.1. Every camera/video app I have exhibits this problem. :(

Any suggestions?

Took my phone to that Apple Store today. Turned out that the previous Genius forgot to remove the plastic film on the inside of my back glass. The guy who helped me this afternoon couldn't believe it either. I was in and out in 15 minutes, and no charge. :)

Yes iphone 4s camera flash light did not work sometimes but there is a solution for that at Solution for camera issues on iPhone. I had the same issue of flash light but these solution helps me like charm. Hope Would also for you guys.thanks

Last edited by a moderator: