What's new

iPhone 4S Battery Doctor App Question

crusher25

Reaction score
I bought this app a few days ago. It was one of the top apps in the App Store so I chose it. I also performed the "fix" for my battery by updating to iOS 5.0.1 then doing the reset all settings step. At first, it was good. My battery seemed to have improved but yesterday, I don't know. It seems like it's consuming fast again.

Also, does this Battery Doctor Pro App works? For example, when I'm in my home screen, my battery percentage says it's currently 60% but when I open Battery Doctor Pro, it will become 56 or 57%. If I go back to my home screen, it will go back to 60%. Why is that happening? Can someone please explain. Thanks! :D

Is this app worth getting, does it really help?

There really isn't an app that can "improve" battery life. All they can really do is give the user suggestions to help with battery life, or give live battery stats (like charge, temperature, etc..).

There really isn't an app that can "improve" battery life. All they can really do is give the user suggestions to help with battery life, or give live battery stats (like charge, temperature, etc..).

Nothing more or less. I completely agree on this one.

imageszk.jpg

I'm using the free version, it has been stuck on this stage for at least 2hours since it charged to 100% from 5%, and the remaining time keeps changing, sometimes increasing sometimes decreasing. I'm not sure what the heck is going on..