What's new

Sudden loss of battery life...

Resoman

Reaction score
Within the past couple of days, my iPhone 4's battery has been discharging very quickly. Twice yesterday, I was surprised to find the battery percentage in the single digits. I charged it overnight, giving it a Full Cycle charge with the Battery Doctor app. At 10:00 am the battery was at 100%, in five hours it was down to 30% with no phone use. This deterioration in performance has been very sudden; battery life had been pretty good ever since I got the phone in April. I'm running OS 5.0.1, and haven't changed any settings recently.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gary

Within the past couple of days, my iPhone 4's battery has been discharging very quickly. Twice yesterday, I was surprised to find the battery percentage in the single digits. I charged it overnight, giving it a Full Cycle charge with the Battery Doctor app. At 10:00 am the battery was at 100%, in five hours it was down to 30% with no phone use. This deterioration in performance has been very sudden; battery life had been pretty good ever since I got the phone in April. I'm running OS 5.0.1, and haven't changed any settings recently.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gary

Have you downloaded any games, or social apps anything that requires you to log in?
Double tap your home button/close all the apps you have running in the backround(holding down an icon and tap the minus sign when it appears) Maybe you have an app that is hanging on a task?
Just an idea. Give it a try.