What's new

IPhone 4 v.4.3.2 bb 04.10.01 is it possible to unlock?

eran

Reaction score
I tried jailbreaking using redsn0w, it was succesfully but ultrasn0w could not unlock it?
The carrier was T-Mobile 10 and after jailbreaking it went to unknown
Is it somehow possible to unlock it or I shoul wait for a version that will support my baseband?

Thanks forward a LOT

how to get to that baseband?

I tried jailbreaking using redsn0w, it was succesfully but ultrasn0w could not unlock it?
The carrier was T-Mobile 10 and after jailbreaking it went to unknown
Is it somehow possible to unlock it or I shoul wait for a version that will support my baseband?

Thanks forward a LOT

U can not unlock your baseband at the moment, unless you purchase a gevey sim card which i do not advice you to use as it's ilegale. Wait some more time for a proper unlock is available for your baseband before you can perform an upgrade, mainwhile try to save your iOS shsh with tinyU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some countries where 112 does not call the emergency number its legal but the sim itself will probably stop working pretty quickly like the turbo sim did

OK, that's all
Thank you all
btw what's the best software to jailbreak my phone?

Best one? Hum personaly i having tried all of them to figure out the best one, but i'm having the same iOS and baseband as u do and i used redsnow to jb mine, the iOS is stable abd no major bug or whatsoever. U can try out redsnow, it's good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, that's all
Thank you all
btw what's the best software to jailbreak my phone?

every time a new firmware is released so is a new tool released to jb.. once its winpwn or pwnage tool the next time people use redsn0w or all the other sn0ws or the limera1n and green pois0n or the endless amounts of tools that have been made like jailbreakme that you should never count on always using that tool. just use what ever is available that the devs have come up with