What's new

unlock jailbreaked iphone 4 4.3.3 bb 04.10.01

miltownman

Reaction score
hey guys lookn for some help .im tryin to unlock iphone 4 running 4.3.3 0n baseband 04.10.01,i yhink device is jailbreaked simply because it has cydia installed,thanks in advance,

cheers for that jmills,wen u say i need to use gevey ,is it from cydia i need to run it or do i need to do it as if it is been jailbreaked again on computer,i have searched cydia for gevey ultra sim but found nothing,thanks again in advance

ps.is there any tutorials with step by step guide asa to how to do it

Last edited:
ok so i understand the gevey is used in conjunction with desired network sim is that right,wud it be possible to rejailbreak with different software that is compatible with ultrasn0w,im just tryin to explore all possibilities before having to make purchases,i saw a few videos on u tube ,one of which a guy with the same specs. used sumthing called pda.net miwi blacklist 3g,he made it look so simple but haven been ablr to find this pda thing

No, ultrasn0w compatibility depends on your phones baseband, not with what program you use to jailbreak. Your baseband can ONLY be unlocked with hardware, there is no software unlock for 04.10.01. If you want to unlock you will have to buy the Gevey SIM

ok understood,if dats the only way,just one other thing,if a fone was on a certain network,lets say vodafone using a legitimate iphone sim and contract etc.if dat then was jailbreaked would it be possible to use a regular modified sim of the same network without unlocking ,seems as its same nwtwork,

i thought Ultrasnow is only valid for 4.3.3 baseband 4.10.01...or something like that. Anything greater value it will not work. Gevey Chip will work to unlock the phone but anything before iOS5

@miltownmn I have no idea, that's something you would have to ask vodaphone. @drchiou, ultrasn0w compatibility depends on baseband not firmware, ultrasn0w is compatible with the following basebands:

04.26.08 – 05.11.07 – 05.12.01 – 05.13.04 – 06.15.00 – 01.59.00

I'm not sure if this is any help.
But my girlfriend has an iPhone 4. FW 4.3.3 baseband 04.10.01. She's with T-mobile but unlocked it to be AT&T with a Gevey chip...

cheers for the help once again guys,im gona go with the gevey sim,at least everything can still be reversed.init crazy the technology day come up with,still tho seems as tho apple are gettin that bit cleverer with every new release,but at the same time if its humans dat design apples software and hardware and security etc well then ud have to be confident that humans will,in their own time ,break em down,,man i love technology